The benefits of introducing and growing coaching and mentoring in organisations are well researched and include:
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Better management performance
- Improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Fewer errors
- Better performance in managers
- The ability to develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation
We like to work in collaboration with our partners to create learning which is right for you and your teams. You can book a call with me to discuss your requirements or drop me an email. Here’s just a sample of what we offer:
- Accredited coaching and mentoring training: ILM Level 5 and Level7
- Short courses e.g. Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Bespoke courses designed in collaboration with you to support team and organisational needs
- 1-1 Executive Coaching in-person and online
- Coaching and Mentoring refresher training for your existing coaches and mentors
- Coaching and mentoring supervision and reflective practice groups
Why choose us?
- Our facilitators bring the curiosity, compassion and energy you’d expect of a good coach to everything they do – to every learning session, supervision group and 1-1 conversation.
- All sessions are interactive, thought provoking and practical – we are great believers in learning from experience which is underpinned by a good theoretical base.
- We’re proud of the support we offer for learners both during and after our programmes and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are supported by experienced coaches and a qualified coach supervisor throughout. This will help you grow and develop without feeling overwhelmed.
- All our programmes include high quality learning resources both in hard copy and electronically.
- ILM is the internationally recognised qualification of choice for employers and we provide accreditation through our centre – a clear and easy process from start to finish
- We have a wealth of experience of coaching in a wide range of contexts – including the NHS, senior civil service, businesses and the voluntary sector. We are a values-led team and providing social value is important to us. We are involved in initiatives to promote inclusion including volunteering with the wonderful Queen Bee Coaching.
Our business is 10 years old this year! Over this time we have worked with:
- Numerous regional and national NHS organisations
- The Civil Service
- Higher Education Institutions
- Local Government
- Small Businesses
- Charities and third sector organisations
What people say
I would have no hesitation in recommending Claire as a coach and mentor training facilitator. Claire adopts a co-design approach to align the programme with the broader needs of the organisation. The result has been an effective programme which has fully engaged the attendees as evidenced by the positive feedback and increase in coaching activity.
Claire has supported our organisation to develop coaching and mentoring training. Claire has always maintained a professional, calm, friendly approach she is very attentive to client requirements and will adapt her approach in response to changing needs.
We have co-designed training and teaching programmes, and Claire has shown herself adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation. The end result has been an impactful coaching programme which has produced confident, high-quality coaches – Rachael Rogers; East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
From a training provider perspective it was a great experience working with Claire. She met all our agreed deadlines, was receptive to my requirements and delivered everything we had agreed upon in a way that was highly relevant to the participants. I am looking forward to working with her again in the near future and would have no hesitation in recommending her work to others.
Gil Young, NHS England
I am delighted to have commissioned Claire to deliver 1-1 coaching and coach training for a number of years now and recognize her as an expert in her field and a joy to work with. She engages quickly and deeply with a group, bringing enthusiasm and lasting outcomes which impact all across the organisation. She is authentic and collaborative in her willingness to work alongside us to deliver coach training which is flexible and responsive and tailored to our individual needs.
Jonathan Winter, University of Salford