Introduction to Coaching 12th October 2021
£40.00 Excl. VAT
Introduction to Coaching
This 3-hour online workshop will introduce you to the underpinning ideas and practice of coaching.
* Have you ever wondered what coaching really is?
* How does coaching work?
* What benefits does coaching bring?
This introductory course is for you if you are:
* A Business Owner – who would like to engage with your team and your clients more effectively
* A Leader or Manager – who wants to develop others, build a great team and positively change behaviour and culture at work
* A Consultant – who wants to ensure you enhance your effectiveness and create results that stick
* A Facilitator, Teacher or Trainer – who wants to engage meaningfully with your students and inspire sustainable learning
* A career changer – looking to find out more about coaching and build a foundation to become an accredited coach
Adopting a coaching approach will increase your effectiveness, unlock potential and bring innovation and creativity to your work.
What to expect
This is an online, interactive workshop hosted on Zoom.
What we will cover
* What coaching is (and isn’t)
* How coaching brings benefits to leaders, businesses and teams
* The key elements of a coaching approach
* Examples of coaching in practice
* Questions and answers
Date and time
12th October 2021, 9:30am – 12:30pm via Zoom