Our next in-person advanced coach training begins March 2023
Coaching has an amazing impact on our ability to communicate, to lead, influence, to support and enable. It teaches us so much about ourselves and helps increase our confidence, our performance and our well-being.
If you’d like to develop your coaching skills further, deepen your practice and gain an industry recognised qualification, the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is for you.
Perhaps you are a manager or Human Resources / Organisation Development professional wishing to build on your existing coaching skills and develop your expertise and credibility in executive and senior level coaching and mentoring.
Or maybe you’re a professional coach or mentor looking to enhance and accredit your experience or you have a dream of establishing a coaching business.
ILM’s coaching and mentoring qualifications provide a recognised structure for learning and are the industry standard for coaches.
Benefits for individuals
- Understand the strategic purposes of coaching and mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Analyse the knowledge, skills, behaviours and practices necessary for effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Learn why reflective learning is important for own professional practice
- Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coach or mentor operating at an executive or senior level
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at an executive or senior level in your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture in which senior managers and leaders demonstrate their commitment to supporting their own and others’ development and performance improvement
- 23rd March 2023, 9.30am – 1pm (online induction)
- 28, 29 and 30 March, 9am – 5pm, in person at the Whitworth Art Gallery
- 26 and 27 April, 9am – 5pm, in person at the Whitworth Art Gallery
- 11 May, 9.30am – 1pm (online tutorial)
- 18th May, 9.30am – 1pm (online reflective practice)
- Additional 1-1 tutorial support