Our next in-person advanced coach training begins Spring 2024
Contact me to secure your place (places limited to 12)
Coaching has an amazing impact on our ability to communicate, to lead, influence, to support and enable. It teaches us so much about ourselves and helps increase our confidence, our performance and our well-being.
If you’d like to develop your coaching skills further, deepen your practice and gain an industry recognised qualification, the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is for you.
Perhaps you are a manager or Human Resources / Organisation Development professional wishing to build on your existing coaching skills and develop your expertise and credibility in executive and senior level coaching and mentoring.
Or maybe you’re a professional coach or mentor looking to enhance and accredit your experience, or you have a dream of establishing a coaching business.
ILM’s coaching and mentoring qualifications provide a recognised structure for learning and are the industry standard for coaches.
Benefits for individuals
- Understand the strategic purposes of coaching and mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Analyse the knowledge, skills, behaviours and practices necessary for effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Learn why reflective learning is important for own professional practice
- Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coach or mentor operating at an executive or senior level
Benefits for organisations
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at an executive or senior level in your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture in which senior managers and leaders demonstrate their commitment to supporting their own and others’ development and performance improvement
Why choose us?
- Our facilitators bring the curiosity, compassion and energy you’d expect of a good coach to everything they do – to every learning session, supervision group and 1-1 conversation.
- All sessions are interactive, thought provoking and practical – we are great believers in learning from experience which is underpinned by a good theoretical base.
- We’re proud of the support we offer for learners both during and after our programmes and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are supported by experienced coaches and a qualified coach supervisor throughout. This will help you grow and develop without feeling overwhelmed.
- All our programmes include high quality learning resources both in hard copy and electronically.
- We have a wealth of experience of coaching in a wide range of contexts – including the NHS, senior civil service, businesses and the voluntary sector. We are a values-led team and providing social value is important to us. We are involved in initiatives to promote inclusion including volunteering with the wonderful Queen Bee Coaching.
- We know that the learning doesn’t stop when the course finishes! We offer a complementary workshop if you want to set up your own coaching business and 3 months free access to our Consciously Connected Coaching Collective.
What people say
- 23 & 24 April – full learning days including coaching practice
- 20 & 21 May – full learning days including coaching practice
- 25 & 26 June – full learning days including coaching practice
- 13th June 9.30am – 12 noon – online coaching practice group via Zoom
- 16th July – online coaching supervision group via Zoom
- Additional 1-1 tutorial / coaching supervision support
Didsbury House Hotel, Didsbury Park, Didsbury Village, M20 5LJ