I’m delighted to be working with the wonderful Florence Madden and Richard Bisiker to bring you this programme for coaches wishing to deepen and grow their practice.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Get yourself and your client into the optimum state for and effective coaching session and beyond
- Have an expanded repertoire of coaching approaches to meet varying client needs.
- Hold an awareness of and confidence in selecting incisive questions that will shift your clients’ thinking
- Comprehensively assess and review executive competencies to create a CPD plan using the Institute of Directors (I.O.D) Director Competency Framework
- Duration: 3 x 2 hour online workshops on 8th, 15th and 22nd July between 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- 4 days – 12-13 October and 19-20 October plus study time and coaching hours for the ILM accreditation
- Location/Dates: October dates at Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater, The Lake District
- Numbers: Delegate numbers kept to a maximum of 12 to ensure optimum interaction
The programme is aimed at delegates with existing coaching experience and/or a coaching qualification, who want to take their coaching skills to an advanced level: including coaching clients at Director/Board level.
- Lunch and refreshments at Leeming House
Accommodation is available nearby. Please contact us in the first instance to access discounted room rates and nearby hotels.
£1795 + VAT. Includes venue costs and course materials (accommodation not included).
Optional extra: Additional supported certification at ILM Level 7 (Additional fee to be confirmed)
Nancy Kline’s ‘Time To Think’ is provided as pre-course reading.
You – as an Executive Coach
- What’s different about coaching senior executives?
- Understanding ‘COACH’ and ‘CRASH’ states – the importance of state for both the coach and client
Making a paradigm shift in your self-belief as an executive coach.
- Generative Coaching – use of somatic mind to enable the client to generate solutions and transforming obstacles.
- New Code NLP and use of ‘New Code Games’– activating the non-dominant hemisphere of the brain.
- Thinking Partnership – using Nancy Kline’s approach to create thinking partnerships in leader environments
- Coaching systemically – an introduction to coaching constellations
- Coaching outdoors – creating a safe container for deep development using outdoor space
Using questions skilfully
- Meta Model – increasing awareness of the client’s language and asking precision questions to challenge limiting beliefs an assumptions
- ‘Clean’ Questions – confidently adding effective use of ‘Clean’ questions to your coach toolbox.
- Coaching Senior Executives
- Understanding the Director role and expectations when coaching at Director Level: what should be different.
- IOD Director Competency Framework: practical exercise in using these to elicit development needs and CPD plan
- Techniques for working with highly motivated clients.
Additional work to complete the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring