Our next training begins on 1st April 2020
Lake Ullswater, Cumbria
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Get yourself and your client into the optimum state for and effective coaching session and beyond
- Have an expanded repertoire of coaching approaches to meet varying client needs.
- Hold an awareness of and confidence in selecting incisive questions that will shift your clients’ thinking
- Comprehensively assess and review executive competencies to create a CPD plan using the Institute of Directors (I.O.D) Director Competency Framework
- Duration: 5 days (3 days plus a further 2 days to allow and review implementation of the skills) plus study time and coaching hours for the ILM accreditation
- Location/Dates: Courses running in Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater, The Lake District
- Next Programme: 1-3 April and 23-24 April 2020
- Numbers: Delegate numbers kept to a maximum of 12 to ensure optimum interaction
The programme is aimed at delegates with existing coaching experience and/or a coaching qualification, who want to take their coaching skills to an advanced level: including coaching clients at Director/Board level.
£1795 + VAT. Includes venue costs and course materials (accommodation not included).
Optional extra: Additional supported certification at ILM Level 7 (Additional fee to be confirmed)
Nancy Kline’s ‘Time To Think’ is provided as pre-course reading.
You – as an Executive Coach
• Making a paradigm shift in your self-belief as an executive coach.
• Generative Coaching – use of somatic mind to enable the client to generate solutions and transforming obstacles.
• New Code NLP and use of ‘New Code Games’– activating the non-dominant hemisphere of the brain.
• Thinking Partnership – using Nancy Kline’s approach to create thinking partnerships in leader environments
• Coaching systemically – an introduction to coaching constellations
• Coaching outdoors – creating a safe container for deep development using outdoor space
Using questions skilfully
• ‘Clean’ Questions – confidently adding effective use of ‘Clean’ questions to your coach toolbox.
• Understanding the Director role and expectations when coaching at Director Level: what should be different.
• IOD Director Competency Framework: practical exercise in using these to elicit development needs and CPD plan
• Techniques for working with highly motivated clients.
Additional work to complete the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring